• 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 70-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100+

"Oh God, oh God ... we're going to die!!"

Duh ... of course!!

- Edit - I suppose Mal offers a more palatable option for most.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, let me geezerize this thread a bit more. :smile:

Hey to the rescue!! You are getting well trained on that next big task we mentioned elsewhere (or was it Elsewhere) ... you are getting the lingo down pat. :laugh:

- Edit - Ha ... two to one advantage for the "more experienced" crowd!!

And thank you; good Dr. for being good enough to make a space for our future geriatric video gaming peoples who live longer than 100+ years. I've got plenty of PVC DIORAMA toys to share with the senile members who slipped off the joy toy joy wagon whose fingers are too arthur riddic to play keyboard and mouse or joystick type video gaming anymore.

Cast your spell Dr. Strange! Fly Superman! Use your lasso of Truth Wonder Woman! Woo Hoo! BATMAN, JOKER, and all the Gotham City players. Whoopi! GI Joe! Don't forget your pal whose is carrying the gear with the grappling hook and rope. I'll be playing with my rubber ducky, the baking soda diving submarine, and such, in a hot bath full of all of our favorite toys. :happy:

Pulls curtain closed. Hey! :verymad: This is my hour of fun in the tub! Wait your turn! :tongue:

Edit: Oops! Remember to buy some Baking Powder for the diving submarine. It's Baking Powder, not Baking Soda.

And thank you; good Dr. for being good enough to make a space for our future geriatric video gaming peoples who live longer than 100+ years. I've got plenty of PVC DIORAMA toys to share with the senile members who slipped off the joy toy joy wagon whose fingers are too arthur riddic to play keyboard and mouse or joystick type video gaming anymore.

Cast your spell Dr. Strange! Fly Superman! Use your lasso of Truth Wonder Woman! Woo Hoo! BATMAN, JOKER, and all the Gotham City players. Whoopi! GI Joe! Don't forget your pal whose is carrying the gear with the grappling hook and rope. I'll be playing with my rubber ducky, the baking soda diving submarine, and such, in a hot bath full of all of our favorite toys. :happy:

Pulls curtain closed. Hey! :verymad: This is my hour of fun in the tub! Wait your turn! :tongue:

Do you ever do the "bubble bath" trick the same way my ancestor did 50,000 years ago Paga?

Pulls curtain closed. Hey! :verymad: This is my hour of fun in the tub! Wait your turn!

Do you ever do the "bubble bath" trick the same way my ancestor did 50,000 years ago Paga?

There was bubbling spring water before that! :tongue: We called it warm champagne and it made us giggle when we sat on the hole blowing bubbles up our backsides. :laugh: We hadn't develop stomach gas because we were all vegetarians and didn't eat anything that was passed the purchase date including rotten cabbage or beans. We lived 1000+ years back then too you young farter starter you! :nuke:

Edit: We had natural springs with bubbly water. What?! Haven't you ever heard of Perrier!

Pulls curtain closed. Hey! :verymad: This is my hour of fun in the tub! Wait your turn!

There was bubbling spring water before that! :tongue: We called it warm champagne and it made us giggle when we sat on the hole blowing bubbles up our backsides. :laugh: We hadn't develop stomach gas because we were all vegetarians and didn't eat anything that was passed the purchase date including rotten cabbage or beans. We lived 1000+ years back then too you young farter starter you! :nuke:

Edit: We had natural springs with bubbly water. What?! Haven't you ever heard of Perrier!

Some things work better than others to keep the bathroom off-limits during bath time though Paga. For an "experienced" guy like you that should be second nature.

There was a movie with a line like that though ... something about how life couldn't get any better than sitting in the hot tub with bubbles in the ...