bsinvmarker error, need help with daedric cuirass

jackkcaj93

Trying to start making skyrim mods and was getting pretty far till I had an error after putting daedric cuirass through nifskope changing value from 12 to 11 and value 2 from 83 to 34. Tried to import it like I've done several times with body parts, iron armor pieces, and ebony armor pieces but this error happened -> ValueError: Unknown block type 'BSInvMarker'.

Program versions:

blender nif script 2.5.8

blender 2.49b

nifskope 1.1.3

pyffi 2.1.11

python 2.6.6

Unknown block type kind of explains itself?

The blender scripts are not capable of reading Skyrim versioned nifs. This is why you changed the header to one that can be read (ie. Fallout version), but not much point if you leave in Skyrim specific blocks which it doesn't know how to read.... think you need to do some more research ;)
Edited by neomonkeus

Unknown block type kind of explains itself?

The blender scripts are not capable of reading Skyrim versioned nifs. This is why you changed the header to one that can be read (ie. Fallout version), but not much point if you leave in Skyrim specific blocks which it doesn't know how to read.... think you need to do some more research :wink:

ya i do lol, decided lets start making mods and help my friend as well :/. u know any good videos or guides that wud help me with this problem? o forgot to add i delete the lighting shade property thing in the box on the top left section Edited by jackkcaj93