MCM Custom Text

ArrowFX

Hello, I have been trying and failing to find a way to change Text color, Text size and possibly add Italica. Now I know how to do it for things like debug.messagebox and debug.notifcation and things like that but when I try to use that code for mcm option descriptions it results in the HTML code showing.

Example:

("<font color='#66ff00'>If you run this then the Timescale Cheat in the cheat menu </font>" + "<font color='f00' font-style='italic' font-weight='bold' text-decoration='underline'>will</font>" + "<font color='#66ff00'> be disabled.</font>")

This works for the messagebox and for notifcations but when I try and use it in an "OnOptionHighlight" Event it doesn't work.

Not possible as far as I know. At least there is nothing in the MCM API that I could find.

Sry for the late reply, apparently I don't get notifications from forum posts... anyway. I know some mods have it but I guess they might be using custom DLL files or smt to make it happen. If I figure something out I will edit this comment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Cecell and TheFutureKnight have colored text in MCM menue of Ethereal Incarnation, made by the script of Ethereal Incarnation. As color and size and italic are all same you may look in SkyUI bsa (entpack it) scripts where this is set and edit it using xTranslate.

Looks like same as working in books:

<font color='#FF0000'>Health Potions</font>

Well, the problem is that I don't remember which mod had it but I remember that at least one mod had it.

<font '#FFFFFFF'>TEXT HERE</font and <b></b> and <i></i> work in some spots. SetTitleText, AddHeaderOption and ShowMessage won't take it but the Add[]Option elements seem to just fine.

I can't get SetTextOptionValue to work right though. The text value does change but it jacks up the font and right aligns all the text. Trying to solve that myself.

Hi Dreifels! lol

the idea with some html cone in script is not the success, most of it does not work. All settings seem to be in configpanel.swf of SkyUI