CTD when nearing Solitude/Dragon's Bridge

Assad5422

I've been running into an issue that doesn't seem to be going away and it has left me confused. I downloaded Dawn of Skyrim time ago and I decided I wanted to downloaded the mod "Enhanced Solitude", however when I got into the game I remembered that that Enhanced Solitude tends to cause problems with frames so I removed it and when I get back into the game I just end up crashing when I enter the area of Solitude and for some reason Dragon's Bridge, also to mention that I went through the process of a new DynDOLOD LOD.

The strangest thing about this is that the problem seems to be universal as I cannot go near those towns without it CTD with my other PC's besides just one I used for those mods to take effect. This problem has left me confused and I have no idea what is going on or what caused this problem, this is a massive issue as it makes it seem that Skyrim is useless as it just keeps CTD whenever I enter Haafingar hold itself! Like wtf?! Any help would be great as I really have no other options in my head atm to fix this issue.

My load order: https://pastebin.com/5knnU3G1

FAQ: Skyrim: ILS or CTD

A: If heap memory is not the cause of CTD see Docs\ DynDOLOD-README.txt for checking if a missing or invalid nif model used for dynamic LOD is the cause.

The problem is unrelated to the installed options from DynDOLOD Resources.

Install crash fixes. It will have a pop-up message in case a missing/corrupt nif is the problem. It will note the form IDs of the reference and base record for easy lookup in xEdit.

For more info you can number from google tech support number