Crossbow no stamina usage on aim?

Deleted4782829User

I just wanted to know if such a mod exists?

i couldn't find anything on nexus that looks like it, but it might be out there, just not easy to find.

might make it myself, if it isn't already out there.

the idea i think someone might have gotten and made before now, but well i just don't see how it's realistic that aiming the crossbow would tired one out, i mean it's like a gun of sorts, you just hold it, there is no steady aim and it has annoyed me ever since i got dawnguard.

would also like to know if there was a mod that made it so that you use less stamina on shooting arrows with regular bows, idk i just find it a pain to wait for stamina to regen when fighting a dragon, even when i have plenty of it, i just end up using to much too fast on just aiming the bow.

well any help is appreciated.

*ahem*

It's part of T3nd0's Skyrim Redone, that's why you weren't able to find any "fixes" for it.

Yeah, but any fixes that doesn't require SkyRe?

:psyduck:

No, what he's saying is that the effect comes from Skyrim Redone. Meaning that without Skyrim Redone, that won't happen. However I believe there is an optional during SkyRe installation to disable it, if I'm not mistaken.

Exactly!

*ahem*

It's part of T3nd0's Skyrim Redone, that's why you weren't able to find any "fixes" for it.

Yeah, but any fixes that doesn't require SkyRe?

:psyduck:

>No, what he's saying is that the effect comes from Skyrim Redone. Meaning that without Skyrim Redone, that won't happen. However I believe there is an optional during SkyRe installation to disable it, if I'm not mistaken.

Exactly!

Yeah it was skyre, i actually thought it was part of the vanilla game, but eh, have played with skyre for such a long time that i can't remember how the vanilla crap was.

oh and there is no option for turning it off in the newer versions of skyre.

All right. Time to find the codes that make aiming with the crossbow cost stamina.

would be much appreciated, oh and do share your finds \^-^

• 2 weeks later...