Hi, I am trying to install randomizer mod to bloodborne, but I got the error in Fake PKG Generator tool.
[Error] param.sfo: Param Category: It must be PS4 Game Application Patch.
[Error] Crate image Process finished with error(s)
Steps I have done.
1. Extract the patch Package in Ps4 Package viewer.
2. Used MSB Test program
3. Copying the "chr", "event", "map", "param", "script", and "sfx" folders from the "dvdroot_ps4" folder into the patch/game pkg folders to extracted patch folder (...CUSA03173/dvdroot_ps4)
4. In GP4 Generator v1.8 opened the Extracted package with the copied folders(...CUSA03173/dvdroot_ps4). Then Generated .gp4 file and saved it there.
5. I opened the .gp4 file with Notepad++ and changed
"<volume_type>pkg_ps4_app</volume_type>" to "<volume_type>pkg_ps4_patch</volume_type>"
and storage_type="digital50" to storage_type="digital25" then saved it.
6. Then I run the orbis-pub-gen.exe (Version 2.89) and opened the .gp4 file I just modified.
7. Then I Double click Image0 -> open the sce_sys folder and opened param.sfo with Notepad++.
8. I changed 1.00......gd to 1.01......gd and saved. At the end I have the NUL 1.09 NUL. In video it has 1.01?
9. Then I exit out of Image0, clicked the settings gear-> patch tab -> Located the base .pkg file for bloodborne.
10. Then I press the Build button and got the error when trying to save a pkg file.
Photo 7.png 24.98KB 0 downloads
Photo 12.png 31.36KB 0 downloads
I tried to follow this guide from mod maker.
Edit. I edited gp4 file with the gengp4 and now I got different error.
[Error] Format of the param file is not valid. (sce_sys/param.sfo, unexpected Category)
Edited by WastedParrot2, 12 October 2020 - 01:24 PM.