Also, I want to note, I recently did a reinstall of the game, Nexus Mod Manager Itself, and all the mods in the designated order they should be installed in. Same files and everything, since I keep backups. I did update all the files to newer versions if they had a newer version at all, but I still get the same issue. I have a feeling the problem may be with the config of the cell edits in my Skyrim.ini file. Please let me know if these look out of place:

In Skyrim.ini I have the Cell Buffer set to:

uInterior Cell Buffer=12

uExterior Cell Buffer=108
and the pre-load size limit to:

iPreloadSizeLimit=1048576000

I was told these values would work well with my setup, but these do also have to do with cell loading. Let me know if you can spot a problem, I am really trying to figure this out.

IMHO tweaks like this aren't needed in Skyrim SE. They might have been useful in "Oldrim". In SE I'd simply let the game "do its thing" and mess around with settings like these as little as possible.

Since you have trouble with loading, I'd recommend SSE engine fixes. At least worth a try.

OFC you have to troubleshoot yourself by disabling/uninstalling possible "culprits" and testing. Unfortunately, 3BBB would be a possible candidate if you're on a weaker rig. If you have a lot of NPCs around you, among them also females, there's a lot of physics stuff to calculate... Maybe you can use the "CBP only" setup from 3BBB for testing and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for the reply. I will give it a shot soon. As stated above your message, I am currently trying to see if Live Another Life is the issue. I have tried disabling it, cleaning my saves yet again and rerunning FNIS and LOOT- just to make sure nothing goes wrong. The weirdest part is now I am getting an entirely different CTD. When I go to start a new game without LAL, it Crashes immediately after the load screen into the intro for Vanilla Skyrim. First, I am going to try installing another mod for a alternate start, and see it that works. If that doesnt, which I feel it wont really work (but is worth a try), I will see about your recommendation. I was thinking it may be the physics background calculation, but seeing how it is running on a SSD with 20GB of Ram, and a Ryzen 3 Processor, I was quick to assume it wasn't the case. But, since I don't really know for sure, it is better to be safe rather than sorry. I'll give it a shot.

Edit: I will also be changing those values back to the originals in Skyrim.ini in my testing.

Edited by elliekelly97

Okay, Big Update: I have tried everything given to me, and even a few extra things too. I have changed my Skyrim.ini to default values, reinstalled 3BBB CBBE on CBPC physics only, and have even tried the SMP physics only on breasts option. I have downloaded SSE engine fixes as recommended to me by Algabar and installed them all correctly and have tried multiple different alternate start mods.

I have found out: The issue doe not have to do with a alternate start mod, or even Vanilla Start. The issue does not have to do with 3BBB, as I get the same Crash despite changing how it is installed. The Issue does not have to do with my Skyrim.ini.

Something to note is that the last time I opened my game, I was able to run from gate to gate of the Solitude Castle about 3 times without crashing, which was about a full 1 minute of game-play. Something else is that when I went to 3rd person, it then crashed. I have a feeling it has to do with the BD Armor Replacer, but still- I am not sure. I have seen somewhere that there may be some mesh issues with the replacer, but was denied by the creator of said replacer. However, this replacer is the only one available for the 3BBB body from my knowledge. I will try to find some workaround and then report back on my findings. Thanks to everyone for your help, and new suggestions are still encouraged.

Edited by elliekelly97

I have tried out ChronoTrigger77's CBBE CBPC Armor Replacer, with all the settings I changed and talked about before. Since it was purely CBPC from my knowledge, I was fine settling for it, since I have already made the choice to set 3BBB to CBPC only. But alas, same Issue, nothing has changed.

I will now see if it is Bijin's Skin that is the issue. I know Bijin Skin does have a 4k option, and I am not entirely sure if I set it to 4k or the default. I will let you guys know how it goes. After all this, it deems to be a mod that messes with the NPC's. I have tried changing 3BBB, and the body replacer to a less computer intensive one, despite it running like butter when I used to use this mod list a few months back. The only other thing that changes NPC's when you are just standing around them other than the ones I already troubleshooted is Bijin's skin. If it isn't Bijin's Skin mod, I honestly don't know what the issue would be.

As stated, my game runs at a clean 60fps with no drops on Medium Graphics setting across the board. My Ram has also been able to handle it and RAM usage is fairly low for when running the game. I do use ENBoost, so I may take a look at the VRAM allocation and make sure it looks well. But, this is really stumping me. I hardly have any mods, and none that collide with one another to cause problems. It has also worked before with this mod order and load order, so I am very confused as to what to do aside from Bijin Skin edit.

As for the vramtest that is on the ENB site, I have been sticking to DX11, and not DX9. I may allocate the amount for DX9 to see if that changes anything, just to see if the allocated VRAM may be the issue. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

OFC you have to troubleshoot yourself by disabling/uninstalling possible "culprits" and testing. Unfortunately, 3BBB would be a possible candidate if you're on a weaker rig. If you have a lot of NPCs around you, among them also females, there's a lot of physics stuff to calculate... Maybe you can use the "CBP only" setup from 3BBB for testing and see if it makes a difference.

Afaik other female 3BBB NPCs default to CBPC mode and have to be "forced" to SMP mode using one of the four hotkeys or associated spells.

Alright, another update:

Tried setting all skin textures to the lowest size they could be to troubleshoot Bijin's skin. Same issue, no change. I also uninstalled Bijin's Skin and tried a different CBBE skin mod that was meant for lower end PC's with 2k sizes for diffuse maps and 1k sizes for textures, but the issue still persists. I even tried messing with the allocated VRAM+RAM for testing on both of those edits, and still, I get the same exact issue.

I am not sure what to do at this point. But, if no one has any other suggestions by this time tomorrow, I will be doing a complete reinstall of Skyrim SE. The reinstall with all the mods I included will take about an hour to an hour and a half. What I will try to do is troubleshoot the game as I install the mods at certain benchmarks- That way I can narrow down the mods to a specific thing that is causing the problems. With all that being said, I will gladly take any suggestions at this point because by this time tomorrow, I will start my complete reinstall of both Skyrim SE and Nexus Mod Manager.

Nothing is off the table, so don't be shy with any suggestions until then.

Edited by elliekelly97

Update: I have done a complete reinstall of the game and of Nexus Mod Manager, and even decided to not install a few mods, Used the Skyrim SE Unbound start and gave it a shot.

I am still getting this issue. I have confirmed it isn't the armor replacer, the body, the skin, eXPeriece, or any UI editing mod.

I have also confirmed that it isn't just with big cities and towns like I had thought, as it crashes even in towns with 2 or 3 NPC's outside at night. I really have no clue what the issue is.

What really confuses me is that this mod list I have used for the longest time was working flawlessly, and now I am having these issues, even after a reinstall.

Here is the current mod list and mod load order + my specs.

Note: I use skse64 2.0.0.17 and not 2.0.0.19 because it doesn't load if I use the newest version.

This has been stated by many users as well, so the skse64 verion isnt the issue, because all these mods work on version 2.0.0.17.

SkyrimPrefs.ini and Skyrim.ini have been set to default, aside from needed things, like disabling VSync, due to it being active already in enblocal.ini.

Speaking of my ENBlocal.ini, the only way I was able to boost my performance is by using the Fallout 4 ENB patch for Skyrim SE. This has also worked before with my mod list, flawlessly, so I highly doubt it is the issue.

I'm open to any troubleshoot suggestions.

All Mods I Use:

FNIS Creature Pack SE

FNIS Spells SE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Achievements Mods Enabler

NIOVHH

Facelight Plus (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Custom Main Menu (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Lewdrim Main Menu (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Clean Menu (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Battle Maiden Loading Screens (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Immersive Sounds - Compendium (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Yggdrasil Music and SoundFX (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Amazing Follower Tweaks

eXPerience (Found This Is Not the Issue)

To Your Face (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Face to Face (Found This Is Not the Issue)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- (Found This Is Not the Issue)

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions (Found This Is Not the Issue)

HDT-SMP Breast and Butt Physics (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Bijin Skin - CBBE (Found This Is Not the Issue)

CBBE 3BBB (Found This Is Not the Issue)

RaceMenu (Found This Is Not the Issue)

RaceMenu High Heels (Found This Is Not the Issue)

BDs Armor and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BBB (Found This Is Not the Issue)

The Legendary Booty Body Presets (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Hot Yoga Mom Body + BD's 3BBB Armor and Clothes Complete Replacer (Found This Is Not the Issue)

Skyrim Unbound SE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Order from LOOT:

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 FNIS.esp

6 6 Skyrim Unbound.esp

7 7 FNISspells.esp

8 8 NIOVHH.esp

9 9 FacelightPlus.esp

10 a Battle Vixen Loadscreens.esp

11 b Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

254 FE 0 Yggdrasil Music.esp

12 c AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

254 FE 1 3BBB.esp

13 d RaceMenu.esp

14 e XPMSE.esp

15 f RaceMenuPlugin.esp

16 10 RaceMenuHH.esp

254 FE 2 BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp

17 11 CBBE.esp

18 12 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs:

Processor and Graphics Card: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 Ghz

Installed Memory: 20.0 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating Sytem, x64-based processor

Edited by elliekelly97