Hi, so I've been modding Skyrim for a while now... and today I'm totally stumped. For seemingly no reason at all, Mods have stopped applying. I don't really know what I did to cause this, as it just stopped working out of the blue.
My process is as such:
1. I install a mod.
2. I go to the 'Mods' tab and activate it.
3. It says 'The mod was successfully activated'.
4. I go to the 'Plugins' tab. The mod doesn't appear there.
5. I load up Skyrim, and go the 'Data Files'. The mod doesn't appear there.
6. I go to my Skyrim game folder (C:, program files x86, steam, steamapps, common, skyrim, data). The mod doesn't appear there.
I've tried installing a variety of mods, and it doesn't work on any of them. Subscribing to mods from the Steam workshop works fine. Manually extracting the mods from the zip folders and putting them in their correct places doesn't work; they do of course appear there but they don't appear in the game. My currently active mods that I've been running when the Manager was working fine are all still active.
Anyone have any ideas? :S