Custom Race, Homebrew passives/perks

Toxikfire666

As title indicates, having some trouble with what i intended to be a quick personal one and done race addition. I have the race nailed down, works fine in game, all that, but now im trying to make some custom racial perks and passives and i have hit a huge roadblock. Resources to help get it done? I dont want to spend a month trying to figure out something i should be able to do in a couple hours.

Actually, if someone already has the scripts or knows where i can find similar ones to edit that would be a HUGE help. (i assume scripts are what does this desired effect, and probably leveled lists for the first one? idk) I have went through similar vanilla perks and tried to take them apart to see how they work but the CK doesnt reveal much :/

Effects i need to make are as follows:

Giant's eye= Higher chance of finding alchemy reagents
Nomad's way= Get well rested bonus when sleeping outdoors.
Brute Strength= Once a day can intimidate with 100% chance of success

I'm sorry if this is apparently something really easy to do and im too dense to figure it out. If i get help with this and the information posted isnt necessary to help future modders ill delete post.

It'd be pretty easy to put a "Mod Player Inditimidation" perk onto a X second duration buff granted by a once per day power. But if you want to incoporate it into the dialog tree or have it be a passive effect that's automatically put on cooldown after intimidating, then good luck. no idea how to do that.