TFC after player death bug fix

ZoeyRagdolls

Hey there I was just wondering if anyone could make a mod that makes it so player input is still enabled after death.. Especially for TFC. Right now there is a bug where TFC does not work when you die, instead it just switches to a slightly different, frozen camera angle.

Currently the only mod that fixes this is on loverslab, is 4 years old, and doesn't work anymore. I would love for someone to take another crack at this. I have Amazing Follower Tweaks and sometimes I want to watch if my companions could win the battle after I'm toast, or maybe I just want to look around without worrying about my player being killed and my exploration being interrupted. Or take a screenshot. Really anything. Just a free cam without some invisible hitbox waiting around waiting to interrupt me. I like watching NPC firefights and seeing the AI (which I have also modded) in action. Right now it's kind of a pain in the butt to do that because usually the NPC's focus on me first even if I fly through walls they'll look for me and try to get at me.

Thanks for reading and considering.