Elder scrolls online armor

ssbball40

I was just watching the Elder Scrolls Online trailer and I was wondering if anyone could make the armor the Breton Archer guy was wearing. I find the armor really cool and I want my Skyrim character too be able to wear it. If anyone can make that it would be awesome thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably will be very easy to port it to Skyrim once ES Online actually comes out. It would take a while if someone started now from scratch and I think ESO comes out already this year.

Hey, please don't just ignore the guy above me. Your link is broken. If you don't know any other similar mods or how to fix it then simply say so but don't just ignore them.

Probably will be very easy to port it to Skyrim once ES Online actually comes out. It would take a while if someone started now from scratch and I think ESO comes out already this year.

Hey, please don't just ignore the guy above me. Your link is broken. If you don't know any other similar mods or how to fix it then simply say so but don't just ignore them.

What? It's not his link. He may not have seen this, and even if he did, the link may be broken because the image has been removed. Which I believe it has, since frankdema no longer has the pictures posted. It's likely that the project has been abandoned, which makes sense since making armors, especially complex and high quality ones, is a very arduous and long process.

• 1 month later...