Could use guidance from experienced modders for an ambitious project.

Is it possible to change the size of a projectile within the CK, like can I make a duplicate and edit the scale?

Currently "Cryo Blast" looks more like a "Snowball Throw".

If needs be I could alter a copy of the projectile in nifskope or 3ds bit that feels like 'a long walk for a small glass of water', so to speak.

Hey again people. Just thought I'd drop another little update on my progress.

So, I spent most of yesterday fiddling with markers and such, it was a great idea and helped with the issue of the spell not working in first person. However it came with its own set of problems (chief among them being that the spell could not be aimed, and would spawn from a point on the floor, just behind the player, meaning the spell would either hit me in ankles or go skidding across the floor between my legs), I also spent a bit of time using "moveto" to try and reposition the marker prior to casting, headshot myself a couple of times before I decided to try something else.

In the end I used a "dirty" method that forces the spell to fire off at wherever the player is aiming.

Essentially it goes: Chem (PlayIdle, cast targeting spells - Target Location and Target Actor) -> Targeting spells (Cast actual spell, source - akCaster / destination - akTarget). Seems to work in both 1st and 3rd person cams with my test subjects taking damage in both instances, although the projectiles will only appear in 3rd person and seem to deal extra damage on impact - I'm just gonna call that 'easy mode'.

I also answered my own question on resizing projectiles, it can be done in nifskope, rather easily as well.

At some point I intend to go back to fiddling with markers because I reckon they'd be great for a teleport spell idea I've been toying with, thanks again for pointers.