Crafting/smelting slider

AusQB

I asked on the SkyUI mod page whether this could possibly be integrated into the mod or if it would have to come from another one, but it seems my comment was simply ignored.

What I would like is a crafting system whereby the craft button presents you with a slider that ranges from 1 (default) to the maximum number of items you can make with your current materials. So in a normal case of crafting one item, it would simply be one extra press of E to confirm crafting only one. However, if you wanted to craft more than one, it would simply be a matter of moving the slider to the right place and hitting E, rather than repeating the normal process over and over.

I'm really sick of having to spam left click to smelt all my ores, so the option to smelt all at once would be amazingly convenient.

Of course it is basically a requirement that this be compatible with SkyUI, but if it can be made for use without it for those that choose to stick with the vanilla menus, so much the better.

I don't think what you are asking is feasible. However, there is a mod that provides the ability to smelt in larger groups such as 5, 10, 25 or 100 at a time.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31687

Well that definitely helps. I think the only case I would have used it for actual crafting would have been the iron dagger boost.

Thanks very much for pointing me to that mod.