[Mod Request] Simple Purchace Price hover-over & accounts ledger (absolute prices, not %)

Ceridwenson

Hi All.

I don't like cheats, and some of the trade mods feel a little too cheaty for my likes.

While, at the other end, there's something rather basic and obvious missing from vanilla - a hover-over that tells yo9u what price you bought your stuff at!

While colour-coding may be helpful, I want to know the exact price I bought stuff from (and, even better, where I bought it!)

If someone's going to make this mod, I'd suggest a FIFO element - First In, First Out - for what remains in the list when you sell (because, it's largely irrelevant what the buy price is other than to gauge actual profit (rather than relative).

What would also be good would be an accounts book (although, I'd like the above to be hover-over, and the book to be separate).... it would list both bits of information - purchase and sales. The benefit of this would be remembering what you sold where, for how much, and how long ago.

I presume the developers just thought that account-keeping isn't all that fun, and so went with the simple colour-coding.

(a log of Trade Rumours might be a good idea as well.... not a mod that gives you all the rumours wherever)