About using two different bodies

odasama

Good day to everyone!

I recently discovered the wonders of the creation kit and thus the creation of my very own troop.

But as i go on i begin to want to experience further with it.

If i want to create a male char vith a male body mod and give him a female "sister-in-arms" with a female body mod it works, probably since different files are concerned.

But what if I want to create a little brother or sister for the char?

Is there a way to create in the same game, two males or females with different bodies?

For example, creation kit lets you enable the ESPs files you need during the creation of a custom follower right? then it gives you a [new follower.esp]. But if I create a custom follower this way using a alternate body mod, and enable the [new follower.esp] without the alternate body mod's ESP, since i don't want to overwrite the "normal" one, that char will not work right?

And i guess it is impossible to enable two different body mods at the same time since they moifies the same files?

Another way might be to do it through the showracemenu, if a mod allows you to actually change the size of a body as you do when you change the weight.

But i guess it would then cause insane clipping with the armors who are all one-sized.

Or maybe i could do it as a "stand-alone" follower?

I used some like those that have modified bodies even though i didn't have any body mod at the moment.

So I got the creation kit, the showracemenu, and the standalone option, at least that is as far as i know.

I know little to nothing about really developped mods that might modify the game's mechanics, so if there is a mod out there that allows a player to use different bodies, i don't know about it.

So that's it, can i push the creation process further and create companions of really different ages?

I mean creating one whose built and facial features clearly identifies as a grown adult and another one who looks like a teen or child?

There are mods out there that make some women look really young but that would mean using two different sets of face/body at the same time since any mod set its face as the default face for every ingame character right?

I don't know anymore on the subject so i stand before the nexus wizards to enlight me if i may say so ^^.

Thank you!

You can create a new race thats based off a vanilla race but with the body using a custom one. Once done give the followers that race, and make your character with it. Just look at a few of the custom races that use a new body and see what they did then do something similar.