A Special Place For Elderscrolls Fanfiction. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

Blezmo

A Special Place For Fanfiction

Hey, this is Blezmo, a interactive comic artist from mspaforums.

Unfortunately that site is down right now, so I can't show you my works.

I figured it would be great for Nexus Forums to have a special place just for writing fiction exclusively for the Elder Scrolls. There are many place on the web for fiction writing, but the ElderScrolls needs its own place, and community for writer to write about Elderscrolls.

I wrote my adventure at mspa forums, so that I can atleast get some readers, but that site isn't really for an Elderscrolls fan, it is for a homestuck fan. Sites like spacebattles.com are directed for sci-fi writers, but there is no site on the internet dedicated to Elderscrolls fiction. A lot of other videogames have content outside of just the game itself, and have a lot of stories written about them. I suggest a forum where Elderscrolls writers can come together as a community, share ideas.

Another idea would be to have user-driven stories, where readers write suggestions for the actions of a main character of a story, sort of like a BROB. Or a place where writers can make collaborative products called Round-robins. The nexus forums have the best software for such type of activity. Users here can post images, edit posts, add quotes and so on. Having literature would be a great way to add on to the popular and growing ElderScrolls series.

Some elderscorlls writers and works of fiction would be the following:

A Journey Through Skyrim, Prequel Adventure, and I'll continue adding to the list.

Furthermore, I was thinking about starting a project to unite all elderscrolls fans into a fanfiction website made just for Bethesda's games.

This would be a big project indeed, but with my web design experience I am capable of it. There are places on the web for elderscrolls, but the fans are spread very thin.