Trying to find a mod

Popacap909

Ideally what you are looking for is a variant of Dragonscale armor that has either (a) separated the pauldrons from the cuirass and moved them to another body slot or (b) included a BodySlide "zap" slider that can be used to remove the pauldrons entirely and rebuild the set without them. Both techniques are becoming commonplace now, but I don't know of a mod that does that specifically for Dragonscale.

if you can't remove them any other way. you can probably remove them using nifscope to remove the pauldron mesh

I did that with the Shanoa armor to remove the skirt to match what's shown in a YuiH Sha snapshot

(You may also have to remove the reference to its texture, but tbh, I can't remember)

Do it after you've fitted the armor in bodyslide, since refitting will regenerate the armor as it was originally built.

Finding the armor is the trick.

with and without

(nifskope used to remove short skirt, collar removed using zap prior to building) PS> this was intended for Sha, not for my player, so it looks a little weird here. Looks as expected (see Yuih Sha mod page) on her.

PS> I had a look around

it's located in

/data/meshes/armor/dragonbone

i don't want to experiment with mine (since it's a base-level resource...shanoa is an addon), but I believe you just need to find the associated entries and right click, then block remove.