Borderlands 3, what would happen is someone made a Class skill crossover mod?

Though highly unlikely as this idea may be...

What if someone managed to make a BL3 mod that would allow for skills/abilities and even pets from other character classes to be usable on other characters?

albe to jump in an out of Iron Bear as Amera?

Able to have Flak Pets with Zane?

Drop a Barrier with Moze?

Fire Orbs with Flak?

And even inherit the skill tree bonuses as well.

GRANTED! Extremely unlikely to ever happen, but if nothing else, a fun theory crafting idea to talk about.

Would be OP as F*! But this is a modding community and the idea is for fun!

Thought of this idea after watching the recent videos released about the new skill tree's that where going to be released in the Season 2 pass stuff, as I was running around with Zane, dropping Clone and STNL. Suddenly thought how amusing it would be to have Flaks Loader Bot pet in the process, with its shield special. Was already a 1 person army tossing Polybius's and pets dropping hunter seekers. And then I think of how much worse that would be if I also had Flaks pets and skill support for them as well!

The crazy insanity such OPness would be.

Edited by SwordsAndPlowShares

• 2 years later...

Lol i think this would be pretty cool. I also have thought about this and also thought about being able to play vault hunters from previous games with mods although both seem unlikely to happen. I do believe its possible because at the end of the day its a game and code so there is so much one can do but i doubt anyone really cares or has the patience to do something as big as this. It is fun to think about though.