Crafter's Can't Repair s***

NoahsFactory

Hello everybody, I've decided to give the mod files a try and merged some together, everything works perfectly, even a bug one had while not merged disappeared completely.

But oh well, i wouldn't be here if everything was fine and dandy. Now a new issue has emerged, one I can`t seem to be able to track down.

Vendors / Crafters wont repair anything!! I mean, I've got some 13 health boots? ok, reasonable, i wrecked them. But... not even a 85 helmet can be repaired.... what the hell.

So, on to the modfiles I went again, i removed from rpg_params__mod and perk_rpg_params_override__mod any line that had anything to do with repair kits (only clue I could follow), tried again? nothing.
I started a new game, ran through the prologue for yet again the same issue.

No blacksmith, weaponsmith, tailor or cobbler seem to know what they are doing now, and I cant seem to find anyone with this issue looking in google, soo.... anyone has any ideas? haha

• 2 months later...

i had this issue with 100 skill cap mod, for some reason increasing the skill cap made it so that vendors cant repair anything. and same thing with repair kits, they stopped working for me too

Dude!!! I been at it for days trying to think of why I cant repair stuff ingame, thinking it was a bug!!!

THANK YOU!