Hi. I'm making a quest in which the player is asked to break several prisoners out of a Thalmor prison. I've been studying the Fellglow Keep vampire-prisoners in the quest MG03_dunFellglowKeepQST to help me, but it's very complex.
I've gotten as far as:
- Creating new prisoners in a test cell & guards.
- Made 3 AI packages that are "Wait for player" "Flee" and "Attack (guards) just like in the above quest.
- The prisoner's AI packages themselves have "getstage" conditions which I've emulated as well.
- Set up jail doors, switches and trap linkers for both.
- Copied and set up new scripts for the trap linkers and gave them "link ref" connections similar to those used with the above mentioned quest.
I'm getting confused though, because it is so involved. Does it need to be so complex? At this point, the prisoners sit in the chairs and wait. But I throw the switches and they do nothing but wait.
Edited by Ahondara, 25 February 2013 - 04:58 AM.