• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheBone98

TheBone98

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

I beg you, can someone make a simple mod to add fur gloves to ALL guards of all holds? It's pretty unimmersive that they keep gloves in Markarth but not in Winterhold: Skyrim is a cold region, everywhere you go!

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,981 posts

This will add to some. I say that because it adds fur gauntlets to guards in stormcloak-aligned holds, but imperial gauntlets to the rest and I used modded gauntlets with leather gloves in them.  It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, they'd still be bare-handed using the vanilla gauntlets.  That being said, I think Dawnstar and Winterhold are both Stormcloak aligned, so they would spawn with fur and long sleeves.   https://www.nexusmod...ition/mods/2505

If you want your Winterhold, Dawnstar, and Windhelm guards even more comfortable, try this one out.  https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/18142

TheBone98

TheBone98

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Problem is, I'm using a mod that replaces vanilla armors to all guards, so I nedd just the fur gloves and not the sleeves, I'm afraid it would conflict. The mod I'm using is Varied Guard Armor. Thank you for the reply tho!

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,981 posts

Yes, it would definitely conflict.  You might have better luck opening their mod in creation kit and dragging the gloves of your choice into their modded outfits. 

TheBone98

TheBone98

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

I've never used th CK until now. I'm planning to learn, but I honestly would not begin for something so small to do... I hope that someone will do that one day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor, guards, immersion, gloves

Page loaded in: 1.134 seconds