Specific character corrupted files? (all of them)

reisack

Hi

Before hand i want to say that i made a research for hours and hours with no solution so far, googled every similar issue and still to luck so far...

This is a well know problem among players of skyrim, the infamous crash while saving/loading.... dont get me wrong i already had those problems before i and were caused because of mods and such. But this time i think is very different.

My case is a CTD every time the game is saving (auto or not), with a specific character of mine; i only have 2 characters and my main char had gone corrupted in every save i have.... Its very common to get a single corrupted file BUT NOT ALL OF THEM...!. The sad thing is that it is a char lvl 64 with almost every quest completed.

Now ... somehow i guess this problem maybe is a Dragonborn dlc related. Because all those file that are corrupted are in the dragonborn quest (even if im not in the island).

I tried to disable the Dragonborn dlc , and still nothing, cant save at all.

As far as i remember i tried the following:

- Clean install of everything. (No mods at all, only vanilla)

- The ugrid thingy. (with ini file and ingame)

- Some misc solution by ramdom people from get u self killed to start a new game then load ur save file.

I will really appreciate if someone can help me about this, I dont want to lose that char of mine :(

P.S : My other character is in the Dragonborn quest too and its fine, i can save normally with her. :wacko: