Plugin Dependencies Unfulfilled

slothere

Greetings modding community I hope you are doing well in such troubled times as these.

First of all I am not new into modding, but I am rather new into Vortex. I reinstalled Fallout NV and started installing mods. I am generally aware of any compatibility issues and I try to read before installing a mod as much as I can. But I have come across a problem.

I installed the mod called Weapon Retexture Project, which required a mod called Weapon Mesh Improvements Mod. Then, I installed a mod called Weapon Mods Expanded and its DLC files, as well as its compatibility patch with Weapon Retexture Project. After my problem, I have read that WMI is not compatible with WME but it didin't made any sense since its REQUIRED for WRP and it DOES have a compatibility patch with WME.

Did I simply made error in my mod "before-after" decisions, or it doesn't work at all. Can someone guide me I am lost in this cryptic enigma :laugh: .

Thanks.

You need to remove wminmv as it clearly states the two mods are incompatible
ALWAYS read the error messages, and pay attention to what they tell you.

Also, make sure you follow these instructions on the Description page for creating a merge patch for WMX, it is REQUIRED

***Automatic Merged Patch Creation***

- This is strongly recommended as standard practice when using mods for FNV (especially a lot of mods at the same time), as it may improve compatibility between mods you may be using (including - but not limited to - WMX). If using more than one add-on for WMX at the same time (this includes compatibility patches), creating an automatic merged patch is even MORE important (assuming you want everything to work correctly).

- Download FNVEdit (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34703) to create the 'merged patch'. This should be done after you have installed and activated all the mods you wish to play the game with (and have configured your load order using a mod manager tool). This is how to do it:

- Run FNVEdit, and a list of all the plugins in your Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\ directory will come up, listed as per your load order. By default, the plugins you have activated in the New Vegas Launcher or in a mod manager tool will have ticks next to them. This is what you want, so just click 'OK'.

- Once FNVEdit has finished loading, right-click somewhere in the panel on the left that lists your activated plugins, and select 'Create Merged Patch' from the context menu. (Note that this may be under the 'Other' sub-menu, depending on which version of FNVEdit you have.)

- Enter a name for the patch into the window that pops up (any name you like), and click on 'OK'.

- Once FNVEdit has finished generating the patch (it creates a new .esp file with the name you entered), which should only take a few seconds, close FNVEdit. Click 'OK' on the window that pops up to save the Merged Patch that was generated.

- Finally, make sure the Merged Patch esp is loading after all your other plugins (which it should already be, by default), and activate it using the New Vegas Launcher or a mod manager tool.

- If you ever uninstall plugins, update existing plugins, or install new ones, deactivate and delete the Merged Patch, and then follow these instructions again to create a new one.

I

You need to remove wminmv as it clearly states the two mods are incompatible
ALWAYS read the error messages, and pay attention to what they tell you.

Also, make sure you follow these instructions on the Description page for creating a merge patch for WMX, it is REQUIRED

***Automatic Merged Patch Creation***

- This is strongly recommended as standard practice when using mods for FNV (especially a lot of mods at the same time), as it may improve compatibility between mods you may be using (including - but not limited to - WMX). If using more than one add-on for WMX at the same time (this includes compatibility patches), creating an automatic merged patch is even MORE important (assuming you want everything to work correctly).

- Download FNVEdit (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34703) to create the 'merged patch'. This should be done after you have installed and activated all the mods you wish to play the game with (and have configured your load order using a mod manager tool). This is how to do it:

- Run FNVEdit, and a list of all the plugins in your Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\ directory will come up, listed as per your load order. By default, the plugins you have activated in the New Vegas Launcher or in a mod manager tool will have ticks next to them. This is what you want, so just click 'OK'.

- Once FNVEdit has finished loading, right-click somewhere in the panel on the left that lists your activated plugins, and select 'Create Merged Patch' from the context menu. (Note that this may be under the 'Other' sub-menu, depending on which version of FNVEdit you have.)

- Enter a name for the patch into the window that pops up (any name you like), and click on 'OK'.

- Once FNVEdit has finished generating the patch (it creates a new .esp file with the name you entered), which should only take a few seconds, close FNVEdit. Click 'OK' on the window that pops up to save the Merged Patch that was generated.

- Finally, make sure the Merged Patch esp is loading after all your other plugins (which it should already be, by default), and activate it using the New Vegas Launcher or a mod manager tool.

- If you ever uninstall plugins, update existing plugins, or install new ones, deactivate and delete the Merged Patch, and then follow these instructions again to create a new one.

If they are incompatible, then why WRP has compatibility patch with WMX?? (WRP has to have WMI in order to run).