tomba2k

i've got stuck after dawngaurd main quest, have completed dlc1rh03 mission before dlcrh01, i'm not sure should be possible, but i didn't use console commands for any mission but one.

anyway, i dont even see first completed side-mission (dlc1rh03), other one (dlc1rh01) is in my journal, it is finished, but last stage
shows uncompleted, and i still have option to say gunmar that i'd completed asked.

in some point i just wanted to see animation of "turning", how realistic is it made - saved before, did it, and then reloaded.

for a few mission it was all ok, but then (haven't noticed right away - until went out ouf mzulft, or one of other dwemer ruins, to sun light) i got sun and fire weaknesses, but no vampire lord option, and beast form power was still ther.

i've solved it by using:

player.setstage VC01 185

again, i haven't used ANY other console command related to vampires.

also, if i try to ask serana to get cured, she accepts, but just keeps following me around.

same if i ask her to turn me.

really messy situation, and nothing i tried helped :S

tried setstages to 255 for all dlc1rh0x, resetquest, etc, no use.

also, typing "setstage dlc1rh01 255" or "SetObjectiveCompleted dlc1rh01 xxx 1"

doesn't help - "getobjectivecompleted dlc1rh01 100" shows no change after "setobjectivecompleted dlc1rh01 100 1"

can anyone give some idea, or check my savegame?

tested stage/objective commands are not saved in this, i've only tested them.

and i dont ask it for being lasy to check by my self, but to provide everything that wouldn't be possible by any other means.

i use 3 mod files:

dawnguard
update
dragonborn