Force Archer?

Rizaidym

Are this about bound arrows or about imbuing arrows with magical effcts? I use Mighty Magick, a magic rebalancing mod that amoung other things will let me enchant unenchanted weapons, including ranged weapons with magical effects. Thease run out after a while and are also ended if the weapon are sheated. Could that be what you are after?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13166

Are this about bound arrows or about imbuing arrows with magical effcts? I use Mighty Magick, a magic rebalancing mod that amoung other things will let me enchant unenchanted weapons, including ranged weapons with magical effects. Thease run out after a while and are also ended if the weapon are sheated. Could that be what you are after?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13166

That's not quite what OP was after...more like this

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071023145453/nintendo/en/images/1/18/Pit_brawl_palace.jpg

I did, in the search for a suitable image, encounter this mod on the Nexus:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8654

There's a couple of goofy bits to it, but I think it may be close to what you're after.

Unfortunately...no. Not even close. I'm talking about actually using the vanilla spells in your spellbook in place of arrows. Like I said, I'm not sure it's even possible. For example, spells used in this way would benefit from sneak attack bonuses, and have the bow's damage added to them, but you wouldn't be able to use dual casting. Concentration spells could be kind of like "Charged arrows" or something.... You know, I really don't think it's possible. An excellent substitute, however, would be to port forward Oblivion's Ayleid Arcane Archer mod, by Alek. Could that be done? I assume we'd need the original modder's permission.

Unfortunately...no. Not even close. I'm talking about actually using the vanilla spells in your spellbook in place of arrows. Like I said, I'm not sure it's even possible. For example, spells used in this way would benefit from sneak attack bonuses, and have the bow's damage added to them, but you wouldn't be able to use dual casting. Concentration spells could be kind of like "Charged arrows" or something.... You know, I really don't think it's possible. An excellent substitute, however, would be to port forward Oblivion's Ayleid Arcane Archer mod, by Alek. Could that be done? I assume we'd need the original modder's permission.

So long as we have author permission, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. I'm not familiar with the mod, myself, but I'm sure it can be done.

And ah well, I tried :P

And I appreciate it. :P The Arcane Archer mod is the only build I enjoy in Oblivion, so it would be great to have it. Maybe I'll shoot the creator a message tomorrow...or today...whenever. It's a cool mod. When you knock an arrow, magic damage gets added based on the amount of magicka you use. Whether you use a base amount or charge the shot as long as you hold the arrow back could be chosen with an interface. You could also make your arrows lift the enemy into the air, then switch to rapid fire and turn your helpless foe into a pincushion. It was great.

And I appreciate it. :P The Arcane Archer mod is the only build I enjoy in Oblivion, so it would be great to have it. Maybe I'll shoot the creator a message tomorrow...or today...whenever. It's a cool mod. When you knock an arrow, magic damage gets added based on the amount of magicka you use. Whether you use a base amount or charge the shot as long as you hold the arrow back could be chosen with an interface. You could also make your arrows lift the enemy into the air, then switch to rapid fire and turn your helpless foe into a pincushion. It was great.

Mein Gott! Soon as I can get my sister to mail me back my PC copy of Oblivion (little wench is addicted to it!) I'll have to install it and check into that.

Combine it with Conduit Magic by Kamikaze and Arcane Archery by Kikaimegami and Momaw. You'll blow through your magicka like it's nothing, and then find yourself without a bow if you aren't careful, but anything that is still alive at that point is something that was going to give you trouble anyway. Conduit Magic lets you enchant a bow with a spell from your spell book and power it from your magicka pool. If you run out of magicka, the bow is unequipped. Arcane archery summons magic arrows that grow more powerful as your destruction skill rises.

When it comes to weapon enchantments, Conduit Magic is superior to Vanilla enchanting. The only thing it doesn't work on is your fists. Seriously, make a spell with a two second 100% "Weakness" effect followed by x amount of damage and hey! 2x damage on your weapon enchant for cheap!