Heavy Traffic ×

ED-E-P+ Protoss Probe ED-E! (with high tech abilities for the ener

Devalut

ED-E-P+ Abilities  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are the abilties of the new ED-E-P+ too much?

• Make recycling & conversion Ratios High
    • Make recycling & conversion Ratios Low
    • Make recycling & conversion completion times High
    • Make recycling & conversion completion times Low
    • Make Warp Vendor prices High
    • Make Warp Vendor prices Lower
    • I Like it just the way it is
    • I don't like the abilities, but the Probe Remodeling is a great idea
    • I don't like anything about this
    • You do not have enough options to fully display my opinion, I will leave a comment below that you could add to the list

After finally beating old world blues, it made me wonder why hasn't someone tinkered with the old eyebots of the Enclave...

Therefore why not go the extra mile and give him an entire overhaul from the arcane technology of the ominous Protoss of a completely different universe? This gives him a snazzy new look of the probe from Starcraft 2 as well as the Protoss probe's voice upon selection.

For those who have no idea what a probe is, or if you just want a preview of what I'm referring to:

ED-E Comes with a new set of abilities that match his new style!

[ED-E-P+ Energy Warp Vendor]
if you have the Sierra madre dlc he can become a conduit for the chips they use to purchase or sell items.

[ED-E-P+ Energy Converter]
You can store all forms of Energy weapon munitions in a extra inventory slot that will slowly convert them into a selected type, however the conversion rates are slightly above work bench ratios so this is exclusively for the lazy or out of bounds characters that are not near workbenches

[ED-E-P+ Energy Recycle]
There is an extra slot for all matter of drained cells that will be recycled at the same rate as the Energy converter, if fission batteries are placed along side drained cells, they will instead charge off of the fission battery and yield more cells if it were to recycle them normally.

NOTE #1: The times for the Converters and Recycles are extensive and ED-E-P+ receives munitions and drained cells at the hardcore rate, his maximum weight is 10, this is for both Recycle and Conversion!

NOTE #2: ED-E-P+ Will emit a sound when either conversion or recycling has finished!

NOTE #3: ED-E-P+'s Converter can achieve alien cell conversion, but the rates are ridiculously expensive Edited by Devalut

• 2 years later...