Photo

Please help CTD after few seconds after loading save, DESPERATE!

ctd fallout 4 help mods

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ido223

ido223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I am giving up on this game, two days ago everything worked fine

and now the game just all the time CTD

I tried everything, reinstalled everything, including mods, nexus manager, and the game itself

I've tried all the the guides on the forums, tried Fo4edit to "clean" up the mods, LOOT to organize the load order.

papyrus log is useless i don't know what o do.

IT KEEPS TELLING SOME KIND OF CRATION CLUB FILES ARE MISSING!!

i haven't installed anything from there 

game logs attached:

Spoiler

mod load order:

Spoiler

Please help i tried everything, is this a mod conflict? it worked fine for about 3 weeks i haven't installed ANY new mods recently

please help i am really don't know what else should i try anymore... 

Edited by ido223, 25 October 2020 - 06:16 PM.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Shouldn't bettersettlers.esp load BEFORE bettersettlersnolollygaggin.esp?

ido223

ido223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Shouldn't bettersettlers.esp load BEFORE bettersettlersnolollygaggin.esp?

umm i don't know, i tried serval times to edit my load order... you think it should be before? 

better settler's is the last one in my loading order..

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Scrap Everything should be dead last.

Ok, "no lollygaggin" location doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with 'better settlers', however, better settlers has two other required files, that I don't see in your load order. I am actually surprised the game even makes it to the main menu.

ido223

ido223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

r

Scrap Everything should be dead last.

Ok, "no lollygaggin" location doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with 'better settlers', however, better settlers has two other required files, that I don't see in your load order. I am actually surprised the game even makes it to the main menu.

wow really?

I have the steam version of the game for quite some while.. I  played for 45 hours with no crashes.. 2 days ago it was my first  random crash since then it is happening al the time after few mins inside the game...

, what files am I missing here?

Edited by ido223, 26 October 2020 - 01:41 PM.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Eli's Armour Compendium

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a

Are both listed as Nexus Requirements. What mod manager are you using? It *should* be whining about that..... Loudly. I don't use the mod though.....

ido223

ido223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Eli's Armour Compendium

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a

Are both listed as Nexus Requirements. What mod manager are you using? It *should* be whining about that..... Loudly. I don't use the mod though....

its also telling in the log that some creation club files are missing? i don't use any content from NMM..

well I played 30 hours with this mod with no problem/missing files... its so weird.. do you think its because of the creation club files that are missing?

Edited by ido223, 26 October 2020 - 02:09 PM.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

I see those errors in a lot of logs, and I am REAL curious why they show up, when you haven't purchased/installed any CC content...... You don't appear to be running any mods that is dependent on any of it...... Makes me wonder if beth didn't screw something up in one of their 'updates'...... that caused it.

I usually just blow away all the cc stuff in my data folder. I don't need it cluttering things up.

ido223

ido223

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I see those errors in a lot of logs, and I am REAL curious why they show up, when you haven't purchased/installed any CC content...... You don't appear to be running any mods that is dependent on any of it...... Makes me wonder if beth didn't screw something up in one of their 'updates'...... that caused it.

I usually just blow away all the cc stuff in my data folder. I don't need it cluttering things up.

Are you sure about that? I see those files claims "missing" in my data folder... how do they missing then? lol .. do you think it will make and difference? 

you tried that solution before? 

EDIT:

tried what you said.. still the same thing in the logs

Edited by ido223, 27 October 2020 - 02:34 PM.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Something is looking for the files, and I have no idea what would be..... If you use a mod manager, will it tell you what masters the file relies on?? See if anything is looking for any cc content......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, fallout 4, help, mods

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds