All Mods Reinstalled On Loading A Save

idontfeelsafe

So I'm running steam Fallout 4 with 386 mods installed through MO from Nexus and have run into the weirdest bug yet.

Whenever I load into a save, all the mods seem to be wiped and reinstalled. I get a lot of messages on my screen for starting weapons mods while all the mod items from my and my companions' inventories dissapear. Wouldn't be a problem on a fresh start but I'm like 15 hours into the game right now. everything seems to be working fine, but I have settlement mods like Do Your Damn Job Codsworth and everything I've changed in Sanctuary is back how it was initially. Settlements I've spent a lot of time on are also like that. I've had a lot of unique and legendary gear that mods replace which I've spent a lot of time getting and upgrading. My character had missing eyes and hair but going into slm and loading my preset fixed it.

The weirdest thing is that it didn't happen after I installed some specific mod and have loaded into a game when the bug appeared. I just loaded into a quicksave i did in a dialogue after getting negative affinity from a follower. Before, nothing was wrong for like 15 minutes

So what could cause this and what do I do to fix it?

P.S.: English is my second language, I expect that I may have f*#@ed up with times and sentence formation and for that i apologize.