Mods manually downloaded, how to install with Nexus Mod Manager?

gladiator1994

Hey guys :)

as you can see in the title of the topic I downloaded lots of mods manually (without mod manager). But now I dont know how to install or activate them with the Mod Manager... I should be able to list them in the Manager even if I didnt load them with him shouldnt I?

Hope that you understand my problem and would be glad about any help :)

Edit: I´m not able to see them with Nexus Mod Manager so i cant activate them. That´s my problem by the way :wink:

gladiator

Edited by gladiator1994

first of all, you should clean up your post, there are a lot of unused symbols (at least for me they don't show anything)

as for manually installing mods, there is a button just for that

in the NMM Mod page, the first button is "Add Mod From File"

click it, and then select the file you want to add

note that the file needs to be either a mod file (like ones created by NMM), or archives (rar, 7zip etc)

it's really simple, though it's best to just download mods with NMM and install them through it

hope this helps

WA

first of all, you should clean up your post, there are a lot of unused symbols (at least for me they don't show anything)

as for manually installing mods, there is a button just for that

in the NMM Mod page, the first button is "Add Mod From File"

click it, and then select the file you want to add

note that the file needs to be either a mod file (like ones created by NMM), or archives (rar, 7zip etc)

Sorry for that. I saw it and cleaned it up :)

I already used this button "Add Mod From File" but he cant find files in the mod folders... but I only tried to add files from the already extracted archives, not from the 7zip or .rar file.

I´ll try it and tell you when I know something new. Thanks for the answers until now :)

yeah, things like that could happen, and they do tend to happen quite a lot

first of all, you need to make sure that you have the latest update for the game

then you need to make sure that you have all the required softwares for the mods (SKSE, Script Dragon etc)

then you must make sure that the mods you try to use aren't conflicting

after that it's just a matter of organizing your load order properly, and the game *should* work properly (it should, but it' never a guarantee)

hope this helps, and feel free to ask me for whatever help you need (though i'm away from my computer most of the time, so it may take me up to several weeks to reply....... i know, it sucks.......)

anyhow, good luck, and do say when you got it working