6 replies to this topic

raiden917raiden

raiden917raiden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Hello.

So I have been creating a custom body shape by manually editing with available tools within outfit studio.

In order to do so, I must set all the slider value to 0 by "set baseshape" option.

I got the shape I wanted for a body, but there comes the issue when I want to apply outfit to this body.

Obviously, the body no longer contains slider data so all the outfit becomes default shape.

So my question is: Is there any ways to reproduce slider datas relative to default body slider data?

I'm not too sure if I explained it correctly. But hoping someone who had similar mod experience answer me.

Much thanks.

Hanaisse

Hanaisse

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Hi,

Not sure why you're doing things this way when you can create the body shape you want in Bodyslide, save it as a preset, and batch build all your outfits to that shape.

If you want to do it in Outfit Studio to use the other available tools, it sounds like you missed a step somewhere.

1. Load a body reference (i.e. CBBE Body)

2. Make changes

3. Slider > Set Base Shape

4. File > Save Project As and fill in the boxes with the name of your new body. Keep the Copy Reference Shape into Output box ticked. It will retain all slider data.

You've now created your base Reference body. Use that to create a Conversion Reference (CBBE > Your Body/Your Body > CBBE).

Now use your conversion reference to follow the process to convert outfits.

If you join the Outfit Studio discord server you can probably get better support.

raiden917raiden

raiden917raiden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Thanks for a reply.

I decided to manual edit in order to get the shape you cant normally get just by using sliders.

Will follow your instruction and visit the discord server also.

Thanks!

Edited by raiden917raiden, 28 October 2020 - 07:22 AM.

raiden917raiden

raiden917raiden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

[Post deleted]

Edited by raiden917raiden, 28 October 2020 - 07:22 AM.

anjenthedog

anjenthedog

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

You're aware that adjustments in Bodyslide aren't limited to slider travel, right?

For instance you can enter "200%" into the value box associated with a given slider, or for that matter "-200%"

Laerithryn

Laerithryn

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts

Yes, as Anjenthegdog replied, think out side the slider boundaries, be comfortable using negative values manually typing them in the value boxes. You'll be surprised as some of the results.

raiden917raiden

raiden917raiden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Yes I am aware of that. Polygons looks very edgy and weird sometimes when you go above 100 or 200 or so, and in order to smooth it down, the slider values must be set to 0s to access tools.

And there are some part of the body that is not possible to edit with sliders.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: outfit, studio, outfit studio, slider, mesh, edit, editing

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds