ENB light and fire sources obscure the screen when looking at them

Lufi1080

First of all, sorry for sounding like a robot, I use the google traslator because of my bad English

I have recently installed PRT X - PhotoRealistic Tamriel 10 - Legacy edition but I have encountered a problem which has consumed the last 6 hours of free time that I have had these days, when taking out a torch, approaching any brazier, using a spell of lightning or fire, in all situations the screen becomes quite dark, in some situations such as at night, turning everything black, I've spent enough time messing around with ENB and looking online to end up asking for help directly.

What I have managed to find out is the following:
It is not produced by lighting mods, fire textures etc, I literally only have skyrim installed and the essential patches, as well as the alternate startup mod
when disabling [GLOBAL] UseEfect the problem (along with the rest of the ENB ) disappears but I deactivated and manually changed the values of the rest of the ENB categories lower than this one without being able to locate the culprit, the effect persisting all the time

• 1 month later...
unfortunately no, I'm still trying, contact the official ENB forums where I published a similar report and I got some help, but I couldn't fix it, and decided to touch the text files little by little until I locate the filter that modifies it, I'll post here and in other places in case of obtaining the answer

you can try the solutions they gave me in the enb forum, but everything indicates that it is a problem of the enb NAT

Edited by Lufi1080