Heavy Traffic ×

"You cannot reply to this topic"

Ghia

I don't understand this. I want to post a question on a thread (Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition thread) but I can only view others posts?? What's the point of the forum if users can't post?

Please read the previous posts in the thread. You can post as long as you do so from the website and not the forum.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand this. I want to post a question on a thread (Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition thread) but I can only view others posts?? What's the point of the forum if users can't post?

The main reason that you need to post on the mod/article main page is that posting in the forums makes a horrendous mess of the threading/formatting. So they just disabled it.

• 3 weeks later...

I might be missing something obvious, but when I run across these threads I can't comment on, I can never find the actual thread to comment on

If it is a thread connected to the comments section of a mod, then the very first post will include a link to the mod.

That said, one of the reasons why you can't comment in the forums is because the forum posts and the comment threads do not properly match. So you might need to search for the comment thread within the mod's comment section.

If it is a thread connected to a news article or other document then it seems to be much harder to locate the original article. The posts in "Network news and announcements" for instance all require you to search through the news article section to find the relevant article.

Nah, I'm TRYING to find how the hell to post in the "What we know so far, Modding Bethesda Games on Xbox Gamepass", so it's not linked to any mod page.

I can't find it.

This is a total PITA

I was going to post an article I found that explains why SKSE mods aren't going to work on Gamepass, because the version is 1.5.111 and SKSE can't be updated to work with it, so you can't use SKSE with Gamepass.

So, only non-skse mods will work with the Gamepass version of Skyrim SE

I might be missing something obvious, but when I run across these threads I can't comment on, I can never find the actual thread to comment on

If it is a thread connected to the comments section of a mod, then the very first post will include a link to the mod.

That said, one of the reasons why you can't comment in the forums is because the forum posts and the comment threads do not properly match. So you might need to search for the comment thread within the mod's comment section.

If it is a thread connected to a news article or other document then it seems to be much harder to locate the original article. The posts in "Network news and announcements" for instance all require you to search through the news article section to find the relevant article.

Nah, I'm TRYING to find how the hell to post in the "What we know so far, Modding Bethesda Games on Xbox Gamepass", so it's not linked to any mod page.

I can't find it.

This is a total PITA

I was going to post an article I found that explains why SKSE mods aren't going to work on Gamepass, because the version is 1.5.111 and SKSE can't be updated to work with it, so you can't use SKSE with Gamepass.

So, only non-skse mods will work with the Gamepass version of Skyrim SE

Yeah, the thing with that is that you need to go to the "News and Updates" section of a Nexus page, then go through the list until you find the article you are looking for:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/news/14503

Then you can add comments to the article. There just isn't a very convenient way of finding older articles.

Yeah, the thing with that is that you need to go to the "News and Updates" section of a Nexus page, then go through the list until you find the article you are looking for:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/news/14503

Then you can add comments to the article. There just isn't a very convenient way of finding older articles.

Thanks, I WAS looking in the site news, I didn't realize there was separate game site news

What a complete PITA

There needs to be some kind of link in the first post of these "forum but not forum" posts so you can click on it and get brought to the Website Thread.

• 3 months later...