Photo

BodySlide does not show CBBE with Vortex

bodyslide cbbe vortex

Best Answer HadToRegister , 27 October 2020 - 06:54 PM

@AugustaCalidia

the CBBE file - main.ba2 is there in the game's Data folder, on BodySlide I put the paths D: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout 4 \ and D: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout 4 \ Data but it didn't work

In VORTEX, START IN and TARGET should be like this

TARGET - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe

START IN - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Then, IN THE BODYSLIDE PROGRAM, you need to do  this...(Showing settings for Skyrim SE)
The path would be D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

Bodyslide-internal-settings-edit.jpg

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Yeltir

Yeltir

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Not mentioned yet is that you need Bodyslide file for the outfits. This has a list of possibilities:

https://www.nexusmod...opic_id=3605550

CBBE is installed

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,917 posts
✓  Best Answer

@AugustaCalidia

the CBBE file - main.ba2 is there in the game's Data folder, on BodySlide I put the paths D: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout 4 \ and D: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Fallout 4 \ Data but it didn't work

TARGET - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe

START IN - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Then, IN THE BODYSLIDE PROGRAM, you need to do  this...(Showing settings for Skyrim SE)

Yeltir

Yeltir

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@AugustaCalidia

thanks, you solved my problem

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bodyslide, cbbe, vortex

Page loaded in: 1.054 seconds