[REQ] Voice Actor Needed! - Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

edit: I need an announcer! All other roles are currently filled.

I am in need of an announcer. A master of games. If you would like to take a shot, I think you would add an interesting touch to the pre-match hype.

here are some generic lines:

Ladies and gentlemen. WELCOME! To the Dwemer Colosseum!

LOWERRRR THE GATESS!

MAY I PRESENT TO YOU, YOUR NEW GRAND CHAMPION!

Hey guys! My mod Dwemer Colosseum is looking good. Extra good. In fact I'm ready to release it as scheduled (March 9th) I LIED, working on improvements, I apologize... Check the WIP thread for the *intended* date. If it is pushed back, it's only for pure improvements to your experience ;D. Though for now, I need your help!

I need a voice actor capable of playing an imperial, the character can be either male or female. The character is a "pit boss". A person in charge of the Blue Team's pit in particular. There are quite a few lines, and the character is among one of the most important.

I imagine this character as a coach. Encouraging the player and constantly giving positive feedback in a generous way.

​If you think you have an interesting voice, please give me any kind of previous work you've done (a demo) and feel free to take a crack at it yourself with these sample lines:

That was just amazing! Endurance and strength to counter your opponent! Not to mention the
power behind all of those moves...

So have you changed your mind about joining the Blue Team?

You're one of us now. Feel free to come and go as you like. Use whatever want to as well, the are beds in the back. When you're ready, speak to me again and I'll have matches ready for you.

Hey there, I made this account to come and reply to stuff like this. Made it like 15 minutes ago. I'm a decent voice actor, nothing big, just a youtuber and just getting into the act of becoming a voice actor, but I did apply, and make it for the upcoming No More Room in Hell game, I believe I would be able to pull off the imperial coaching voice that you need for the mod, I'll leave a link to the NMRiH audition I did, and if you like what you see, let me know. I'll be uploading the High Imperial coach style voice in a little bit.

Here's the audition I did, included in there are links to my YouTube and Soundcloud. http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9779

Edited by V3x3Dyt

The sample lines i gave are fine:

That was just amazing! Endurance and strength to counter your opponent! Not to mention the
power behind all of those moves...

So have you changed your mind about joining the Blue Team?

You're one of us now. Feel free to come and go as you like. Use whatever want to as well, the are beds in the back. When you're ready, speak to me again and I'll have matches ready for you.

Ah, my mistake, I did not read that bit. I'll get started on these.

EDIT: Here's the link to what I've got so far. I'm a bit tired, but hopefully I'll do better after some sleep. https://soundcloud.com/xthexhunterx/skyrim-arena-mod-audition-1

Edited by V3x3Dyt

I think the voice itself is fine. However there is a lot of background noise. If you could cut that back we can get this going.I also don't know how close you are to your mic, but backing up just a little bit might improve it a bit too.