Skyrim can't start

Shahariel

Hi there

I know, most of you think that I should probably ask the Steam Support about this problem, but I already did, two days ago, and so far NO reaction.

After some apparently animation problems with the horses, I deinstalled Skyrim, made a fresh upload from Steam and installed it again.Only that NOW I could not start Skyrim again. Whether I use the start button or the launcher desktop icon, the game tries to start and then nothing.

After newly installing Skyrim for several times AND trying out all troubleshooting tips from Steam, it still doesn't work. And every time (even after several new de-and reinstallations) I still get the same two notifications: That "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll" couldn't be found, and I should try a reinstallation to sort the problem. Again. For the now... uh... 12th time so far.

Has anyone had this problem, too, and/or knows how to solve it?

And sorry for the new topic creation, but this problem is IMHO a completely different problem from the first on I had. If I'm wrong, sorry, I'm not that big PC crack....

Were you using mods that required the visual c++ stuff? I think some of the bug fix mods using net script framework also need the c++, but don't quote me on that. If you google VCRUNTIME140.dll, it should bring you a few different links addressing how to remedy it, from epic games and similar sites. It sounds like a reinstall of the redstributatable is needed.