Beeping on pc?

Check the motherboard/manufacturer specification of what the beep codes represent since it is boot looping. If you mobo has an error code LCD that makes nicer to diagnose.

If you built it yourself and are comfortable with the hardware you could try some basics like unplugging any peripherals and only using one stick of memory (to find if one is dead or failing or had issues initializing). A CMOS battery reset can help at times as well, especially if you have any issues with your bios related to adjusting values. Just be sure you know what you're doing otherwise the recommendations about a PC repair shop would be a very good way to go. You can also try booting using integrated graphics if your system has them (if you are using pro/consumer hardware or server hardware you may not)

I had a hard time with beeps and other forms of malfunctioning hardware in my time. I swear to you if you can't figure it out let the Service tech at your local pc shop do the finding for ya, I I'm no noob, like my new power supply, I suggested 1000Watt but they toned it down a notch with a 850 watt. Hard to find fixes are what they are good at, if you can't figure it out let a professional do it for you, And I consider me a computer builder at heart.