Skyrim SE CTD whenever I try to enter an extererior cell through the door

msnadr

I installed SSE through steam and verified it 3 times before modding and it was fine and working properly untill i go to Jorrvaskr and tried to enter jorrvaskr through the door, my game keep crashing whenever i try to enter the cell through the door but when i use console command "COC Whiterunjorrvaskr" everything works properly. It happens not only in Jorrvaskr but also in Dragonsreach, LOTD Museum (before i uninstalled the mod) and so many other big cells. Yes i can enter the INNs or People's house through the door, Alor's House,Bannered mare,INN in Riverwood etc. Im having no issue when i play LE no crashes and stuff.

I did reinstall SSE a couple of times but everytime i reinstall the game my old saves are still there, then i deleted the saves make a new ones, the ctd still occured. Yes i turned off Steam Cloud but the saves keep coming back. I tried to replace the data folder with my friend's and the CTD still occured.

Yes im even playing it on low quality. It also happen in vanilla SSE

System Specs:

intel i7 7700

GPU Nvidia GT730

RAM 8GB

VRAM 4GB

Mod List/Load Order/Ini Files:

(Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp)

I have the SKSE memory patch set up according to the Beginner's Guide also.

Edited by msnadr

I have the SKSE memory patch set up according to the Beginner's Guide also.

Hmm... In SE, there is no SKSE memory patch. It was needed in "Oldrim" to somewhat bypass the limitations regarding memory usage 32bit Skyrim had. SE with its 64bit architecture doesn't need a memory patch.

So, this makes me wonder: Did you by accident choose the wrong forum? Or are you using "Oldrim" SKSE on SE? If you play SE, you need the SE version:

http://skse.silverlock.org/

(second download from above).

Same goes for the Unofficial patch:

If you're playing SE, you need the SE version.