Amatsuo

I was really hope for a Gundam armor/Character model and was deeply sad when I could not find any so I was hoping someone could take one of my favorite gundams and turn it to something that could be used in the game.

Here is some help for what it looks like HERE or HERE

If you need some more help HERE is the Wiki page on it or you could go

for a video on it.

Also could you make maybe the Dobergun that is in those pictures and possibly the beam Sabers.

HERE is how it is held as seen here. (Picture , Picture , )

Also could you make a 105mm Rifle as seen HERE .

If there is Idle anims then THIS would be PERFECT.

I dont care if the guns get made or not, BUT please somebody do the Gundam and my life would be complete.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently, I'm working on concept drawings and such for a gundam themed power armor for a personal mod, mostly due to where some bits a pieces will come from, I am no where near a stage to even think about asking permission to use it yet. But I digress.

While the Talgeese units and many of the Gundams where pretty to look at, most of them would never translate well to fallout's engine. the Mobile Suit I am using as a base for my power armor is the AMS-129 Geara Zulu from Gundam Unicorn. I have found that, most of the Zaku themed or units based on a Zaku's design, are best suited for conversion into armor because they already look like a suit of power armor.

At some point (upwards of 3-4 months from now because I'm working on this by myself), I'll upload pictures of the finished product and get permissions from the creators of mods I plan to use parts from.

and if you didn't know,

http://www.zeonic-republic.net/lineart/unicorn/geara_zulu02.jpg

This is a Geara Zulu.

As for the idea about the Dober Gun... That can probably be made into a cannon type weapon that is held in the same fashion as the Gatling Gun or Flamer.