Stop other NPCs / companions from interupting during dialogue

Danstronghammer

Does anyone else get annoyed by companions and NPCs constantly interupting when you're in dialogue, making you miss what's being said? Well i do, so i need a simple solution

As Ed Harris' charater said in the The Rock, "Put some friggin tape over Mr Sinclair's mouth, he's waisting my time!"

So a simple soultion that adds a bit of comedy value, create some tape or a length of cloth you can equip NPC'S / companions with, which covers their mouth and (if possible) adjust their sound to make them sound muffled.

Then continue to explore and engage safe in the knowledge that there'll be no further rude interuptions.

I rarely experience interruptions during dialogue, but what I experience is similar : I use multiple followers at the same time, and even though I like when they each add their grain of salt from time to time, I hate when they all say something at the same time.

For example, it happens really often after I exit a workbench where I've been for a while : As soon as I exit, my 4 companions make a comment about me using that workbench, but all at the same time.

I would want to put a tape on their mouth or make them talk less in general, but if anyone as a trick or a mod or an easy CK/FOedit trick that could make a depencie that one will not comment if another one is commenting. Maybe it could cancel what he was about to say, or it could even queue it. I would not mind my 4 companion each telling me what they think about that armor I pimped, as long as it's not all at once!