Help me modify a mod

Kenpachi10

So there is a follower mod that I like and it uses different meshes and textures than the default body mesh and texture I have. I used the UNPB mesh and texture mod, I wish to remove the texture part of the follower mod and have it use the default or the UNPB textures. If I just delete the texture files from the follower mod, then a sort of metallic purple color covers the follower's body instead of the textures from the UNPB textures. I have the creation kit, could any of you tell me how I could achieve removing the mod textures or convert them to the UNPB textures.

This can only work if the body your follower is using is compatible with the unpb texture or whatever texture you want it to use. You have to find the location of the follower texture which I guess you already did as you said you removed the texture and you will have to place your desired texture into there and name it exactly like the texture you removed was called

This can only work if the body your follower is using is compatible with the unpb texture or whatever texture you want it to use. You have to find the location of the follower texture which I guess you already did as you said you removed the texture and you will have to place your desired texture into there and name it exactly like the texture you removed was called

Yes, I did download a compatible mod with UNPB. It seemed to use the correct texture once I did as you suggested, but she has the wrong colored skin and the eyes are incorrect, how would I fix this in the creation kit?