r2rex

a thing about the shrouded armor has been bugging me.

when i'm in the snowy places how can the people not see me in the snow with a black/crimson suit.

if somebody could *add*(not replace) another white shrouded armor, it would make sense how they can't see me while i'm crouching in snow.

if you can, please make a white version of both armors.

Thank you :psyduck:

Edited by r2rex

This armor set has several color schemes including white and has a replacer option for the shrouded set.

Were you supposed to link anything? Because I didn't get any.

missed the http:// ... everything else in the link was there.

This armor set has several color schemes including white and has a replacer option for the shrouded set.

this doesn't look that lore friendly and i don't kinda like it.....it also kinda looks like females-only

It's for both genders, and multiple body types including the vanilla body. As for it's 'lore friendliness' it's a re-texture of an existing armor you can earn after doing a lengthy questline, with certain parts broken off and made optional. So unless that armor is 'not lore friendly' despite being part of the actual game, this one is. It's just no longer solid black.

And, it's your best bet unless someone wants to go to the trouble of making an alternate texture for you to use.