• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

ARNobel

ARNobel

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Please improve Vortex UI/UX. There too much feature on screen. Customization isn't always good. Especially when its excessive.

InfiniteSymmetry

InfiniteSymmetry

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Do you ever have openings for UX/UI that is not from the office? I live in the US and most assuredly cannot work in the UK. I am junior level currently at best with a mostly functional knowledge of VueJS, CSS, and AWS and working on others. But when it comes to UX/UI I'm both passionate and have a good creative and abstract mind for it. When I play games or go to websites one of the first things I think about or will comment on is the interface and control scheme and how friendly or unfriendly it is.

I always get annoyed when companies try to reinvent the wheel when the wheel is already tried, true, and tested many times over to work and work well. I try to focus on simple, attractive, self explanatory, and consistent designs across a website by utilizing similar layouts between pages, effective naming conventions, object placement that does not shock the eyes, and more.

If a remote position were to open that a junior developer with a passion for making life easier for the user, as well as the design team, ever were to open up I'd hope you might consider messaging me.

I also pick up knowledge and new styles quickly, and when learning a new technique can quickly abstract it to streamline other code snippets or make other works I've done more dynamic etc.

Edited by InfiniteSymmetry, 01 December 2020 - 05:46 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.121 seconds