Local Mulitplayer Mod Request

Jwal

I would like to play local multiplayer with 3 people by letting me play on my laptop and the other 2 players splitting the second monitor. is there any combination of mods that makes this happen or close? is it possible. do i have to do it myself. i only made it through programming I but id help however i could.

alright i have the necessary tools, the game decompiled, and the mod sideloading through BepIn. I need to figure out what references or whatever to use to modify the game window and resolutions type stuff i imagine. I also need to find what governs creating the second player and allow the second player to bring in another player: i think thats how the logic could work

Edited by Jwal

so i found in the games .dll file where the second player is created. also i found something about the splitscreen being created and theres three different split modes, horizontal, vertical, and multi-display. can someone help make sense of these things? is multi display what im looking for and how can it be turned on if so.