Open Community  ·  287 members

Stardew Valley

Trying to get help and support?

MissCoriel

Hello! I'm having issues with the mods "Love of Cooking", "Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture", "Mod Update Menu", "Social Page Order Button" and "Stardew And Chill"

Most of them say they are empty Vortex files but I'm not sure how since I downloaded them through Vortex

Any help would be much appreciated!!

https://smapi.io/log/5abb18c74aba40f98169eea71ed57096

• 1 month later...

Hello :wave:
I'm using 120 mods, so sorry in advance, but i've been having this error for a while.

basically, whenever you learn a new recipe for something/get a blueprint, this nifty animation plays. but in my game, when learning a new blueprint (easiest way to replicate would be getting the furnace) the animation plays, but the overhead blueprint/item is just invisible. i'm unsure what causes this issue, and how to read the logs correctly.

tg50ITP.png

log: https://smapi.io/log/fbb992efb6d249a4b5f95dbb8cb57bb7

Edited by anabutdead

• 1 month later...

Hello !

Can someone help me ?

Sometimes My game just "crash" Black screen when i'm inside my house and i can't do nothing this is what the error says

https://smapi.io/log/b5cabadca9654e3d8e368bd22cf30cec

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
at StardewValley.NPC.playSleepingAnimation_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MultipleSpouses>(NPC this)
at StardewValley.NPC.Halt()
at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.resetLocalState_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MultipleSpouses>(FarmHouse this)
at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0()
at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry()
at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete()
at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)
Edited by Bulinkie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo I downloaded multiple portrait mods and I was just wondering how I can keep some portraits from one mod and keep others from a different mod. I know that I can toggle it with P, but I don't want to keep doing that. Like for example I want to keep Shane's portrait one way but I want Marnie's a different style. Is there a way I can do that or will I just have to live with that?

Hi! So I am new to mods in Stardew Valley and probably went a little ham with adding them but things have been great in the game up until last night when I went to bed and it couldn't start a new day. The screen would fade to black, but the totals for the day wouldn't load and it got stuck trying to load the day but couldn't.

Two days in game prior I finally paid to have my house upgraded and the new morning I'm supposed to start should be the day I get the upgrade to the house. I feel like that might be where things are getting tripped but I don't quite know how to read the SMAPI log to see if I'm right.

A couple of notes. Divine Decor is updated according to both vortex download manager and the folder in the mods folder in game location. I have removed easy fishing, furniture everywhere, and lunakat's dc portraits along with the patch, and I've removed range display.

Last night, I disabled extra map layers, stardew valley expanded, and grandpa's farm, but if possible and if they're not creating any conflicts I would like to keep them. Disabling did not seem to help.

I also believe I have redesigned farmhouse alternative version, it's not showing up in the mods list in vortex but it's showing up in the mods list on the game itself so I disabled it in game which I'm not sure if that is causing it's own issues.

Here is the link, if I'm missing any information I'll do my best to provide it, thank you so much for anyone able to parse what's happening or if I just got mod happy and over did it.

https://smapi.io/log/f8dc5a3266de4650b0250d2fb1402c2e

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this help request.

My game's working just fine, but I'm VERY new to modding. So I honestly have no idea what I'm doing without step by step instructions. I'm trying to Retexture my horse using the Epona Retexture (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2154?tab=description) but I have no idea where to install what, I have downloaded the Content Patcher and SAMPI. If someone could just get me to the next step I'd be very grateful!