Programs changed since 2015! Need updated information!

MechaMaker

Can someone please make an up to date tutorial on how to mod witcher 3? I see some from 2015/2016 that are no longer relevant because all the tools changed so much. especially blender that does a brand new overall every freakin month! in those old videos it doesn't even look like im using the same program. Please, it can be a detailed-written tutorial if needed, or whatever. Just any information at all will be useful. I've already uncooked everything, edited game meshes, build mods, placed the "packed folder" inside the "mods" section in my witcher 3 directory and ect. None of its working. I think im having a problem with textures not being applied correctly to the new meshes, or tampering the xml file things. I'll be sure to place anyone who can help name in all the credits of whatever mod i am able to make of course. Just need some more guidance. All info i search for is severely out of date. Im looking to create a hair mod, armor mod, sword mod and ect. i'd be very very VERY grateful. thanks for reading.

I just realized i posted this in the wrong section before but i think its good here now.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im still looking for help, a guide, info typed here, anything at all. anyone there? i know it can be done because new mods are still getting created for the witcher 3. They just aren't sharing any details of the updated set of tools i'll need to import.