ulfsark

I could have swarn this already existed, but I can't find it anywhere. Can a mod be made that would allow you to poison a number of equipped arrows? Perhaps based on the weight of the poison, or something. I know it exists in Oblivion. I just think it makes much more sense to poison your arrows rather than your bow. One bottle of poison spread onto just the arrow heads would go a long way, but for balance purposes I don't see a problem with doing it at five arrows per bottle.

• 6 months later...

You can find one here http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1268&start=50

I am not sure if it works well you will have to read it to find out.

welcome to the forums, however that forum is for morrowind. I don't think a mod resource for morrowind will work in skyrim, otherwise if that kind of stuff worked I'd be using my custom modded lightsabers from Kotor in Call of Duty.

I've always agreed that its ridiculous to poison the bow/crossbow as opposed to the ammo, but they probably thought well we could save 30 minutes of work and just make this work for any weapon by blanket featuring it, or we could spend time to make sure that ammunition was allowed to be poisoned as opposed to a bow or crossbow which in theory would never touch the target and only get poison on the user. Ultimately, they chose to save 30 minutes because it was getting late and they hadn't bought liquor and didn't want the store to be closed before they got there.

• 6 months later...

I could have swarn this already existed, but I can't find it anywhere. Can a mod be made that would allow you to poison a number of equipped arrows? Perhaps based on the weight of the poison, or something. I know it exists in Oblivion. I just think it makes much more sense to poison your arrows rather than your bow. One bottle of poison spread onto just the arrow heads would go a long way, but for balance purposes I don't see a problem with doing it at five arrows per bottle.

I agree with you, please is there anyone want to make a mod that could smear some arrows with poison rather than smearing poison to the bow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: