Can someone please implement Grilled Corncobs?

minggut

Request Cancelled, I made this myself, link below

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70375

So I keep picking up and eating maize and I want to be able to make 'Grilled Corn' with it over a campfire at survival 40.

Crafting recipe should be one maize, and one metal fork - which you get back when the recipe is completed, like the pitchers and tube with mass purified water.

The Grilled Corn's texture should be darker and more golden, which I suppose is pretty simple to do.

It should reduce hunger a little more, raise HP by slightly more, but not reduce thirst like the ungrilled maize.

This would probably take someone seconds to make and add into the game, it doesn't require any brand new assets.

Could someone please make me this? I would be really grateful.

EDIT: Also I believe a second item could be made called 'Redcorn' which is the same recipe but with the addition of three thin red paste - since there's no butter in New Vegas.

Unlocked at survival 80, this would add the paste's effects on top of the Grilled Corn's bonuses, a few more points of hunger reduction, plus a red tint to the finished product. Tasty!

This item represents a 'cheap and cheerful' version of the Brahmin Wellington in terms of healing. It requires the same survival skill and no recipe, but uses three valuable pastes and is less filling.

EDIT 2: Added pictures and stats I made using photoshop

YYUEUDQ.png

Edited by minggut

• 3 weeks later...