Build anywhere mod

Deseoso

I thought there already was a mod that allows you to build wherever you want but I cannot find it. Maybe I was wrong. I have built a base on one of the lilypads and it extends down into the sea below the pad but the problem is that while I have built two moonpools, one for the seatruck and one for the prawn suit, the problem is that there is nothing for a very long way down below the pools so there is no way jump the prawn suit into the moonpool from below. I have been trying to build a platform below the pool for the prawn suit to land on but it seems you are not allowed to build under the moonpool.

Does anyone know of a mod that can help with this?

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

The mod you are describing sounds strangely familiar to me as well. Could you be referring to the "Building Tweaks" mod on OG Subnautica's nexus page? From my understanding it removes building restrictions (i.e. base building in the Aurora, allows objects to be placed near/on top of the Cyclops, etc.) I'm almost certain the name must have changed. Would be nice to see this repackaged for Subnautica BZ though, assuming it doesn't already work. Hope this helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/409/?tab=description

Edited by Bleuch33se

• 1 year later...