Sword Input

edhelsereg

Okay, so, this afternoon I started a two-handed sword model and now I don't know where it is going or how I would fit it into Skyrim for mod publishing purposes.

Throw me some ideas, opinions, comments, whatever...

http://i.imgur.com/6s9sMAZ.jpg?1

Whenever I doodle I tend to draw swords. Something I found is that straight hilts/handles don't seem very pleasing to the eye when the blade is curved as such. I do like the blade design though! Maybe it should be a polearm instead?

hmmm... that is a much more difficult question to answer... what if you got rid of the hand guards and made the cylinder piece of the hilt a dragon head? The blade could come out of its mouth and the handle would be like its body?

I do think it looks pretty good with the hand guards though.

hmmm... that is a much more difficult question to answer... what if you got rid of the hand guards and made the cylinder piece of the hilt a dragon head? The blade could come out of its mouth and the handle would be like its body?

I do think it looks pretty good with the hand guards though.

Yeah! I was thinking of making the blade like the fire breath and the hilt be a dragon head/body. I feel like it would be too stubby though, I'll try some things out.