Shield bashing + unrelenting force

Frander

Hi I am new to modding skyrim and I have been fiddling around a bit with trying to add a force push to the shield bash or something similar, but can't really come up with anything that works.. Any ideas as of what to do?

I guess enchanting won't do anything since they're only for bonuses etc. when wearing the shield right?

Couldn't find anything related when I used the search feature

Pretty easy to do, actually. Have a look in the CK at the Perk "Disarming Bash". Pay attention to the Perk Entry - that's the set of conditions that trigger the Perk's functionality.

On the Perk Entry form you can see the condition on the Perk Owner tab (you can also put conditions on the Target), in this case it's IsAttackType PowerAttackBash. So the Perk "fires" on an attack type of bash.

The Entry Point here is "Apply Bashing Spell", so you've already got an entry point for what you need. (You'd have to write a script, otherwise.) Looks like all you'll need to do is change the spell to VoiceUnrelentingForce.

How you give the Perk to the player is for you to decide - could be as a result of a quest, or in an MCM startup routine, etc. This part may require some light scripting.